Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Pictures!!

Last weekend Zach, Taylor and myself went to Van Buren to see everyone! It was nice that Zach got to join us. That doesn't happen very often anymore due to his work schedule. So it was great to have him with us all weekend.
While we were in VB we had Taylor and Heath's pictures made. They turned out great. Kristy form Picturesque Boutique did them for us. She did a fantastic job and I don't know how I am ever going to decide on which ones I want!! Zach and I are planning on sitting down and going through them to decide our favs! That should take awhile!! Here are a few of them, but you can see all of them at http://www.picturesqueboutique.com/





We also went to see Ransom and Brenda's new house. It was beautiful. It has very tall ceilings throughout and my favorite a very large kitchen! The kitchen had an entire wall of windows looking out in the back yard. I can't wait to see it when they have it all painted and decorated.
Little Miss Taylor is growing up fast! She is rolling over, screaming, laughing and scooting all over the place. She is trying to sit up right now. She isn't very steady yet, but she sure tries hard. She will pull her hands back to test it out and normally just fall right over, haha. She is an absolute joy!! We love her so much and can't wait for what she will do next. She has her 6 month visit on Wednesday. I can't believe she is 6 months already. Time sure does fly!!

No comments: