Saturday, May 23, 2009

Changing so fast!

We have been very busy around our house!! Mainly just playing with Taylor, but I can't think of anything better to do! She is changing and learning new things everyday. Right now she enjoys to scream very loudly for now reason. We laugh every time she does it. We have been staining our deck all week long! My gosh it took forever. It looks great but I don't want to do that ever again!

She is also rolling over. She is able to roll from her back to her tummy but not the other way. She hasn't figured that out just yet. She has done it a few times but mainly she gets to her tummy and then gets stuck!

We have also been feeding her baby food for the last month. She wasn't too sure of it at first but now she gobbles it all up!! She is a little piggie!!

Yesterday our friends Josh and Anna Kathryne found out they are having a little girl!! I am so excited for them. And for the record I said it would be a girl. Zach guessed a boy, but I think all guys want little boys. I can't wait to go shopping with AK for girlie stuff!! It will be lots of fun!

Here a few new pictures of Taylor!!




First time eating real food!

1 comment:

The Morgans said...

Awww...I can't wait for shopping trips!! We are going to have soo much fun!!! You were right all along!! Shame on those guys for wanting football players!!! lol