Saturday, December 6, 2008

Nursery is complete....now we need a baby!

I finally finished the nursery this afternoon! I know, I know pretty last minute since we only have 2 weeks before the induction. I am very happy with the way the nursery turned out. Zach did a great job picking out the very comfortable chair for her room. I never saw the chair before it was placed in the nursery.
We are ready to meet Taylor! We are beyond excited. Not only is it Christmas, which is our favorite time of year, but we get to bring home the best present!


Only 16 more days!!!







2 comments:

The Morgans said...

Taylor's room is adorable!! I love the letters!! I know yall are soo ready for her to be here! These next two weeks will fly by! We are sooo excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Her room is so cute! I love the colors and that chair does look comfy. I think you will be spending a lot of sleepless nights in that chair ;) I sent you an email back today. So good to hear from you!!